You want to let your property for the best price in the shortest possible time; so be sure to choose an Agent that understands the local rental market, has a good brand presence, is professional and where service comes first
Campbell+Dean have a detailed knowledge of the local market which is important to ensure an accurate valuation. An accurate valuation is the key to achieving the best possible rent and the minimum of void periods.
Campbell+Dean offer accompanied viewings 7 days a week. Flexible viewing times enable Campbell+Dean to use their expertise to let your property quickly whilst commencing to vet the tenant.
Your property listing will have professional colour pictures and a detailed property description to ensure that your property looks its best.
Unlike some agents who only market on two portals, Campbell+Dean list your property comprehensively on the most popular property portals including: Rightmove, Zoopla, Primelocation, Lettingweb and Gumtree as well as many other property portals.
Tenants increasingly choose managed properties as they require a more professional service, removing the emotion from both sides. Professional property management is the key to maximising the rental returns on your property. Whilst some landlords have the time and expertise to manage their own properties here are some factors to consider before you make your decision:
- Our professional team are responsible for collecting your rent, which we understand is vital to ensure you meet your monthly financial needs.
- We can organise all pre-tenancy safety checks to ensure you and your property comply with lettings legislation.
- We prepare a free Inventory & Schedule of Property Condition.
- Campbell+Dean take care of the day-to-day management of your property, maintaining proactive relationships with tenants.
- We conduct regular property inspections: A settling-in visit is conducted in the first month, with subsequent 3 monthly inspections thereafter – ensuring your property is well maintained.
- Campbell+Dean have strong relationships with local contractors ensuring that Landlords benefit from working with reliable contractors, who offer competitive prices, whilst safe in the knowledge that all contractors are qualified and insured.
To establish an agent’s level of expertise you should consider: Do they appear to be a professional organisation?
- Campbell+Dean provide a high quality letting service to tenants and landlords. We care about our tenants as happy tenants mean happy landlords.
- We choose to be members of RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors). This membership denotes our adherence to strict codes of professional conduct. We are an accredited SAFE Agent.
- We have substantial levels of client money protection in place. We have separately designated business accounts for client monies and tenant deposits. These business accounts are reconciled monthly and independently audited by the RICS annually.
- The letting industry is unregulated. At present anyone can open a letting agency regardless of knowledge or experience. Campbell+Dean choose to be regulated. In the current climate, it is very important to note this offers our clients protection in the management of their money.
- As a member of the Property Ombudsman we follow The Property Ombudsman Letting Code of Practice.