With so many agents to choose from why choose Campbell+Dean?
You want to let your property for the best price in the shortest possible time; so be sure to choose an Agent that understands the local rental market, has a good brand presence, is professional and where service comes first
Campbell+Dean have a detailed knowledge of the local market which is important when ensuring accurate valuations. An accurate valuation is the key to achieving the best possible rent and the minimum of void periods.
Campbell+Dean offer accompanied viewings 7 days a week. We all lead busy lives and a tenant needs to view a property before proceeding with an application. Flexible viewing times are key to this and accompanied viewings enable to your agent to use their expertise to let your property and vet the tenant.
Campbell+Dean offer professional colour pictures of your property and a detailed property description. We use high end photographic equipment to ensure that your property looks the best it can.
Unlike some agents who only market on two portals, Campbell+Dean list your properties comprehensively on the most popular property portals including: exposure on our website, Rightmove, Zoopla, Primelocation, Lettingweb and Gumtree as well as many other property portals.
Tenants increasingly choose managed properties as they require a more professional service, removing the emotion from both sides. They also require a 24/7 response and tenants are often prepared to pay a premium for this.
Property Management is the key to maximising the rental returns on your property. Whilst some landlords have the time and expertise to manage their own properties here are some factors to consider before your make your decision:
- Our professional team are responsible for collecting your rent, which we understand is vital to ensure you meet your monthly financial needs
- We can organise all pre-tenancy preparation, including coordination of legally required safety checks to ensure you and your property comply with lettings legislation; and the preparation of Inventory and Schedule of Property Condition. Campbell+Dean also take care of the day-to-day management of your property, maintaining proactive relationships with tenants. More complex issues such as emergency repairs should be handled by an experienced professional
- Campbell+Dean conduct regular property inspections: A settling-in visit is conducted in the first month, with subsequent 3 monthly inspections thereafter. These will highlight any remedial repairs, ensuring your property is well maintained and allowing you to budget for future refurbishment, to ensure you continue to achieve the highest rental
- Campbell+Dean have an experienced and reliable Property Management Department to look after your property. We have strong relationships with local contractors ensuring that Landlords benefit from working with reliable contractors, who offer competitive prices, whilst safe in the knowledge that all contractors are qualified and insured
Campbell+Dean’s comprehensive Property Management includes the following:
- Transfer of council tax and utilities
- Rent collection and credit control
- Monthly statements of your account, emailed to you every time a rental payment is made to your nominated account with supporting invoices detailing any deductions
- All Campbell+Dean Landlords have access to “My Campbell+Dean” Landlord portal. Allowing our Landlords 24/7 access from anywhere in the world to securely view and download rental statements, generate annual statements of account, view safety certificates, viewings and viewing feedback, inspection reports, meter readings and much more
- Benefit from our 24 Hour Repair reporting website which is multilingual and pictorial based: It allows tenants to email pictures of the fault and helps to ascertain the information we need to fix problems quickly and efficiently. A 24/7 on call emergency on call facility is also provided
- Landlords gain added security that works will only be carried out by fully qualified, approved and insured contractors
- Legal advice and support where necessary and access to legal housing specialists at a preferred rate
To establish an agent’s level of expertise you should consider: Do they appear to be a professional organisation?
- Campbell+Dean provide a high quality letting service to tenants and landlords. We care about our tenants as happy tenants mean happy landlords
- We choose to be members of RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors). This membership denotes our adherence to strict codes of professional conduct. We are an accredited SAFE Agent
- We have substantial levels of client money protection in place. We have separately designated business accounts for client monies and tenant deposits. These business accounts are reconciled monthly and independently audited by the RICS annually
- The letting industry is unregulated. At present anyone can open a letting agency regardless of knowledge or experience. Campbell+Dean choose to be regulated. In the current climate, it is very important to note this offers our clients protection in the management of their money
- As a member of the Property Ombudsman we follow The Property Ombudsman Letting Code of Practice